Here’s a small selection of April grants. Like and Follow our Facebook page for regular updates – GrantsPlus Consulting.
National Science Week 2020 Queensland Online Seed Grants
Closing 29 April 2020
Funding of up to $5,000 for projects that build capacity in science and technology, engineering or maths (STEM) engagement, strengthen relationships between science engagement practitioner, including regional communities, and for community presenters to develop skills and knowledge for best practice online science engagement. These online events and activities should be presented as part of National Science Week in August 2020. Read more here.
Gambling Community Benefit Fund
Closing 30 April 2020
Funding of up to $35,000 for not-for-profit community groups to help them provide services, leisure activities and opportunities for Queensland communities. Read more here.
ECSTRA Response and recovery grants to assist community organisations during COVID-19
Closing 30 April 2020
Funding of up to three times $100,000 grant. This will be used for practical support to ensure frontline community organisations can:
– continue to respond to the immediate crisis, to deliver vital financial issues support services to Australian communities
– support staff working remotely or in different environments
– adapt services to meet the needs of vulnerable consumers in the absence of face-to-face or direct service delivery, and
– build infrastructure and organisational capacity to address the long term social and economic recovery period that will follow the COVID-19 crisis.
Read more here.
Queensland Veteran’s Memorial Grants Program
Closing 1 May 2020
Funding of up to $40,000 to restore, conserve and create monuments, memorials and public memorial sites acknowledging Queensland veterans’ contributions. Read more here.
Business Improvement Fund for Residential Aged Care
Closing 15 May 2020
Providers can apply for grant assistance to improve business operations, or support sale of facility to another provider, or closure where no other options are available.
The Business Improvement Fund is designed to support small to medium-sized providers:
– with limited access to other financial support
– facing significant financial pressures which may impact on care to residents or risk service closure.
Applications must be submitted via GrantConnect by 2:00pm AEST on 15 May 2020. Read more here.
Funding of up to $100,000 to support Indigenous businesses and innovators to undertake the next step in the development of a product, process or service to market. Read more here.