Our focus is on assisting businesses and community organisations to access grant funding from government, philanthropic and corporate entities for projects, programs, facilities and services.
Our clients include:
- Sporting and recreation organisations
- Disability services
- Aged care services
- Arts and cultural organisations
- Local governments
- Youth and seniors groups
- Other community agencies.
Our grant application services are underpinned by an ethical and proactive approach to grant seeking, with an emphasis on sound planning and preparation of high quality documents that place clients in the best possible position for funding success.
Our range of services encompass:
- Grant research reports & funding strategy
- Grant application reviews
- Grant writing
- Full grant submission management (grants and tenders)
- Training, mentoring and workshops
- Strategic and project planning & research projects.
Comprehensive, no obligation quotes are provided for all work.
Our aim is to get to know our clients, to understand their needs and issues and to work toward achieving their desired results through a long-term partnership approach.